ABOUT FM MARKETING
FM marketing was started by Susan Somers in 2004 with an old IBM computer, a dilapidated desk and dial-up internet access. The price of gas was $2.10 a gallon, and Facebook was only open to Harvard students.
While our client list now includes some of the most prestigious organizations in Nevada, we are most proud that our PR efforts have helped our community’s most vulnerable populations; children, teens, seniors, and even furry critters.
- We’ve had the pleasure of working with a variety of noble causes:
- Kids in foster care
- Medically fragile and special needs children
- At risk kids
- Rape and sexual assault awareness
- Homeless youth
- Animal adoption and welfare
- Adult hunger and homelessness
- Orphan girls in third world countries
- We’ve had placements in every major media outlet in Las Vegas and several national outlets, including the New York Times, Good Morning America, CNN, HBO Sports, MTV and E! Network. We’ve even had some international placements, such as Germany’s version of KNPR and Japan’s version of the New York Times.
- We’ve had nonprofit clients receive five and six figure donations and grants thanks, in part, to our efforts
- In 2008 we expanded to the San Diego market
- We’ve publicized hundreds of successful non-profit programs, events and fundraisers
- We’ve helped countless businesses grow and succeed
- We’ve volunteered on several notable committees, including the 2014 & 2012 Grant Screening Committee for Nevada Women’s Philanthropy, and the Executive Committee for Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School’s Business Advisory Council
At the risk of sounding cliché, we can honestly say we wake up every day feeling grateful and blessed to be in this business.
We thank our clients, media contacts and community partners their friendship and support these past 11 years, and we look forward to many more years of success.