FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 20, 2018
SafeNest Hosts Community Roundtable on Domestic Violence
City and county leaders come together to discuss domestic violence in our community and the critical need for local crisis and prevention services.
- Liz Ortenburger, CEO, SafeNest
- Commissioner Steve Sisolak, County Commissioner District A
- Commissioner Marilyn Kirkpatrick, County Commissioner District B
- Honorable Judge Linda Marquis, 8th Judicial District Court
- Amy Buchanan, Esq, Legal Aid Center
- Susan Noyce, Esq, Legal Aid Center
- Hannah Brown, Community Activist
- Colleen R. Baharay, Chief Deputy District Attorney
Tomorrow, Friday, September 21st at 1:30 p.m.
SafeNest @ 3900 Meadows Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89107
Established in 1977, SafeNest is Nevada’s largest and most comprehensive non-profit agency devoted solely to domestic violence issues. Serving approximately 50,000 people annually, SafeNest’s programs include a 24-hour confidential shelter and hotline, counseling, court assistance and prevention education. For more information, please call Laurie Cody, Vice President of Communications & Marketing at 702-821-2731 or (512) 423-8857. Visit www.safenest.org.
Phone: (702) 821-2731